DSLR camera price in Bangladesh – compare prices and save money
In Bangladesh, there are countless photography enthusiasts as well as professionals. To fulfill their passion in addition to professional endeavors to utmost level modern DSLR camera works as the best support instrument.
To the professional photographers most preferred camera brands are Nikon and Canon in Bangladesh. Beside these two amazing brands Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm etc are also found used but not excessively.
The prices of the cameras are found differ from one store to other in both online and offline. For example – One online store is offering Nikon D7100 model at price 51000/- BDT and the same brand is found in another store at price 72000/- BDT. This is certainly a shocking difference.
PriceMama is offering you a chance to compare DSLR camera prices, discounts, reviews, info about the after purchase services etc at one place. The prices of the cameras listed on this page are the best prices offered in market.Canon Nikon Sony
Showing 1–24 of 29 results
Evolution of DSLR Camera
The photography in Bangladesh started mainly with the wartime photography at the time of Liberation War in 1971 which helped to document the history of the war and the birth of Bangladesh. Since then photography and photojournalism became a widely accepted profession.
Later landscape, nature, portrait, wildlife, fashion along with the cultural, political, social, educational, economic aspects developed as the subjects of the photography.
DSLR Camera in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the top selling camera brands are Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic and Fujifilm. But Pentax, Instax, Samsung, Kodak, Casio, Leica etc are also found in the selling lists as well.
Key things to consider before buying a DSLR camera
Having a camera in possession doesn’t make someone a photographer. Besides, knowing the configuration and how to use a camera properly are very important. It is not possible to buy a camera until you have the proper knowledge.
The key things you should consider before buying a camera –
• Mega Pixel – The higher the better. But if you want to shoot inside your apartment more often then you won’t need a high megapixel camera trust me. But if you have plan to go for complete indoor and outdoor shoot professionally then you better think of higher megapixel when purchasing a camera.
• Sensor type and size – CCD/CMOS both are fine but should be bigger in size.
• Focusing point – certainly more is better.
• ISO Range – 50 is better. But having higher helps in low light photography. And you should check whether it shows noise in higher ISO photos or not.
• Flash– Built-in or External. If you are a Pro then external flash is definitely better. Flash sync higher is better.
• Shutter Speed – Higher is better. Least 1/4000th sec. But better you choose 1/8000.
• Video Resolution – Full High Definition is best. 4k is better if you are concerned about the video.
• Power – Say no to AA/AAA batteries. Though rechargeable Lithium ION Batteries come along with cameras these days.
• Frame per second – Higher is better. Important when you shoot fast sequences like in wildlife photography.
• File Format – RAW (must have)
• Lens Compatibility
Apart from all the key things you should consider before buying a camera those mentioned above there are two more very important matters you should keep in consideration. They are –
• Budget – The budget is very important because it will give you the freedom choosing medium to high-end camera.
• Purpose – Know what purpose the camera will serve for you. Is it going to be only for hobby or home photography? Or it will be entirely for professional purpose?
Why DSLR camera?
DSLR cameras have become a serious choice for professional photographers nowadays. But why? Some key reasons behind the popularity of DSLR cameras are –
- Faster image capture capability.
- Best quality, sharper and detail image
- Longer battery life
- Lens options
- Great control over the whole system
- Movie moods
- Best quality performance
- Sharing options
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
How PriceMama will help you saving time and money on a camera?
Before buying an expensive and sensitive product like DSLR camera it is important to do some research. The price differences already mentioned above is the key reason behind you choosing PriceMama.
PriceMama is helping you here to compare camera prices without visiting the stores in person. Besides, you are getting detail information, features, reviews, after purchase services info of your desired camera very easily. It is saving your time no doubt and same time giving you the opportunity to buy your desired camera at best price.